Kashmir is a very beautiful place to spend holidays, which is considered to be heaven on earth, Kashmir is such a place where all the happiness is found, there is a huge gathering of forests here and we feel very good here. Tour Packages Booking 4 Nights and 5 Days Kashmir from Delhi with Flight are giving chance to spend amazing time and also we are planning to enjoy amazing activities of Kashmir to join this round very happily You can choose Delhi Kashmir 4 night 5 person tour package by flight.
My Tour Guru A tour to Kashmir offers lots of wondrous adventures and amazing experience of a journey. You can travel very well from Delhi to Kashmir for 4 days 5 days by flight, there you will get a lot of good views to see. The huge peaks of Kashmir look very attractive, the view here is very beautiful. That's why the trip to Kashmir is considered very enjoyable so that you can enjoy there with your dear ones. A pleasant experience you will get there by flight tour package. Our package Delhi to Kashmiri 4 Radha 5 days Being given enjoy our wonderful and ideal enjoy Travel.
Find list of top Kashmir packages here. Delhi is in the Southern part of India, in the state of Kerala.You can go to kashmir by flight from Delhi from here direct flight will take you to srinagar srinagar is road way to kashmir here you see mode of transport duration of this package is 4 nights 5 days but you can take extra Devi can enjoy if more you want to stay because kashmir looks very beautiful if you want to stay more and more then your package goes ahead This package type is tour Package, But when you can choose honeymoon and couple package by mazdoor guru here family adventure with very awesome group deal here you can also get bike tour and there are lot of travelers to visit kashmir from delhi to you by us Delhi to Kashmir tour package is being given, our tremendous, you will get all kinds of tremendous package here.
What are the best adventure activities to do during Kashmir tour?
1. Skiing in Gulmarg The best way to enjoy the snow in Kashmir is by skiing down the snow-capped mountain slopes of Gulmarg. You can get all the ski gear including skis, goggles, gloves, poles and boots at the local ski shops in Gulmarg.
2. Enjoy river rafting in Pahalgam: Take a trip down the roaring Lidder River in Pahalgam and enjoy a thrilling river rafting trip. Swim through this picturesque river, encounter several exhilarating whirlpools. As you raft here, get immersed in the mesmerizing views of snow-capped cliffs and deep green valleys. River rafting is a perfect experience for everyone to add to their Kashmir holiday package.
3. Experience wildlife safari in Dachigam National Park: Go for wildlife safari in Dachigam National Park and explore the exotic fauna and flora of the state. . Make the best of your Kashmir holiday by including this experience in your Kashmir tour package.
4. Enjoy Paragliding in Astanmarg: Catch mesmerizing glimpses of the lush green Kashmir Valley and the towering mountain peaks. For all the adventure seekers, this is a must activity to add to your Kashmir travel package.
is the most famous place to visit in Kashmir?
1. Dal Lake: Spread over an area of about ten square km, this picturesque lake is perfectly adorned with colorful houseboats and shikaras and floating markets. Dal Lake is an attraction for everyone, so include it in your Kashmir package.
2. Nagin Lake: This romantic lake lets you enjoy a serene shikara ride and shop for local produce at the vibrant floating markets. You can also enjoy swimming, and Nagin Lake has a comfortable houseboat stay.
3. Manasbal Lake: Home to colorful aquatic birds, Manasbal Lake is a birdwatcher's paradise. The clear water of this lake is home to beautiful lotuses and water lilies. .